Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

Ty thought the GORD was just halirous!




I like the colored photos because they capture the colors of fall. However I love black and white and also sephia photos, so here are some of those as well.


Not that I don't like this picture of Ty, but it's on of my favorite because of the background.


He is one goofy little dude and I love that he likes to take pictures because it makes my job as the photographer easier. I had to pretend that there were bugs crawling all over me to get some of the big smiles...but whatever it takes, right?



I let him pick out a pumpkin to buy and take home. At first he picked out one of these little ones, then downgraded even smaller when he saw some tiny ones. He winded up exchanging it 4 times until he found the perfect one. It was way to little to carve so Ty just carried it around all night and even wanted to sleep with it!


He's pretending to be "sleeping" in the pumpkins.

Ty and I are enjoying our time at home together. Some days we get out and experience the new city and other days (like today) we are still in our PJS at 3pm. I'm getting to dabble in some hobbies I haven't had time for in years like photography, scrape booking, cooking and just being creative in general. Ty still takes a 2-2.5 hour nap everyday so it leaves me time to enjoy these things.
I did buy a zoo membership to the Houston zoo today so I expect we will be taking many outings out that directions. We plan on going to BOO at the ZOO this weekend. We get 4 "friend" passes everytime we go. I thought it was a GREAT deal and couldn't pass it up! I am anxious of all the big adventures we will have together.

The pictures are from a pumpkin patch at on of the local churches. Now everytime Ty sees a pumpkin he calls it a "pumpkin patch" instead of just a pumkin.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are kidding me!!! The kid takes a 2-2.5 hour nap? You are so blessed! Man, you really will be able to get a lot done. Wow, that is amazing to me. I don't know what Emily would do if I didn't have to go to Afterschool right in the middle of nap time. Hm, you've got me wondering....