Friday, October 27, 2006

PRAYER REQUEST

Who am I kidding am I am horrible at secrets. I wanted to wait until the holidays to make this big announcement that I’m pregnant! YAHOO! How far along am I? Well I just found out 30 minutes ago!! I am so excited and apprehensive at the same time. Many of you probably don’t know but back in June, I had a miscarriage. At the time I didn’t tell anyone because I liked the surprise factor…but I’m going for the prayer factor this time. I was 6-7 weeks when I miscarried a few months ago. I’m a whooping 4 weeks now, am I’m asking that you guys pray. Pray for the health of this baby, pray that I don’t miscarry, and pray that I will trust God whatever happens.
My heart is flowing over with JOY, JOY, JOY…. I’ve got it deep down in my heart!
I'm going to celebrate!!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

What the heck- I have to find out from your blog that you're pregnant! You're in BIG trouble sista!

April said...

I thought it would be fun this way...you know how you left it on my anwering machine with Levi. And my phone battery was dead so I couldn't call you back. ANYWAYS, I did try calling you and Jenn both but no one answered.

Sara said...

Oh you crack me up! So much for waiting. But you do have a point...prayer is powerful. I hope you have an easy pregnancy!

The Best Family said...

congrats, april!!! how exciting to be "30 minutes pregnant!" (I know, not really, but it sounds fun!) As a word of encouragement: I miscarried before Micah and went on to have 4 healthy babies. I will pray for peace of mind for you, and for a healthy baby. God has a plan for us all.... and we already know that he planned for you to be an incredible mommy!!
Your pumpkin patch pics are so cute! You need to come practice that photography in Austin. The Best gang presents an excellent challenge for photographers. We walked into the studio at Sears and the photographer's face literally dropped as he said, "oh, no!!"

Tasha said...

I will pray for the baby. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I can't say I understand. I will pray that God will keep this one healthy and safe. I was so worried up till my 12th week about miscarriage.