














Easter has come and gone and we don't have much candy to show for it. We did 2 Easter egg hunts, and I learned Ty is a picky egg hunter. Instead of just picking up the eggs and moving he opened up every one of them to approve the contents inside (as the other children scooped tons into their baskets). The first egg hunt we had in B-town with my parents and all the grandkids. My parents took the boys camping the week prior and we all meet up at the campsite and celebrated in beautiful weather. It is a fun packed day with bike rides,decorating eggs, egg hunts, shooting (some of us went to a gun range, I shot skeet with a 12 gauge shotgun...I only hit 1 out of 25), we ate smores, and hung out talking. The next morning was Easter and the kiddos looked exceptionally cute in their digs. I saw alot of old friends at my parents church and got to catch up on their life...it was a marvelous day!
About a week AFTER Easter a friend of ours had an annual easter egg hunt and party.
It was beatiful weather and the perfect spot for a family event. We roasted hot dogs and celebrated until it was to dark.
1 comment:
April, you are such an awesome photographer! You're my inspiration. You have such beautiful models to work with, it must make your job taking pictures so much fun!
Post a Comment