Thursday, January 28, 2010

Prayers

I'm worried about my baby boy, Ty. I won't get into specifics yet but I'm taking him to the doctor to have some tests run. I have an idea of what's wrong and I'm praying that I'm  seriously wrong and over reacting...yet I can't stop crying. If I could have your prayers covering him I would really appreciate it.
I already feel defeated in this because I'm assuming the worst, I want to trust God in his healing power. OR was it the power of GOD that gave me this gut feeling so I would act upon it?

6 comments:

Bekki said...

Praying!

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

Praying for you and sweet boy, Ty!

Unknown said...

April, Praying for you:) God is in control.
Whit

Sara said...

Oh April, I hope it is nothing so scary and horrible. Prayers for peace, health, and comfort.

Minnesota Mommy said...

Hi - I am here for you - 612-387-1877

Elisa said...

Praying for you and your family today.